Serenity House of Atlanta Ministries is an 501c non-profit organization that provides housing and comprehensive support services to the homeless and people at risk in order to facilitate changes in their lives.
Our Ministry deals with homeless clients in need of long term transitional housing. They stay on- site for a period of three months in order to obtain Employment, GED, Technical or College Education and guide them on a path to be responsible for their responsibilities in life.
Serenity House of Atlanta Ministries is a place where clients can come together and rebuild their lives. Our mission is to help them regain their independence and dignity, and break the cycle of self destructive patterns to recreate productive lives. As life coaches, we provide transitional housing for hard to place clients such as, the Homeless, and the mental ill.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to maintain residential stability
- Provide opportunities for individuals to increase skills and/ or income
- Provide opportunities for individuals to increase self-determination
- To provide residents an opportunity to receive interdisciplinary treatment and services that are individualized and coordinated on an on-going basis. Provision of these services will assist residents with managing their lives, their living space, their health and possessions.
- Respect: We recognize the dignity and potential of each person, regardless of their past.
- Compassion: We will treat each person as we would a member of our family.
- Harmony: We aim for the best possible support for them during the journey in transition.
- Excellence: We will continually improve all that we do. Give us your input.
- Service: Learn to serve others, meet others at their need and look for opportunity.
- Family: Pursue family restoration and strives to equip each member to have a personal relationship with the Lord.
- Faith: We are faith based. Always trusting in god for all we do.
Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up forever.